Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pimp It

Image via We Heart It

My machine is no doubt collecting dust as we speak. It has been safely & nicely tucked away in its box for almost 10 months now.

I don't know how other people managed it but it's almost impossible for me to find any spare time to sew with two little boys. Mind you, I am still a beginner so instead of taking 5 minutes to sew a straight line, it might take me 20 minutes instead. Hehe...

Oh but I'm not giving up yet. And in case I do, you know what's gonna happen to my lonesome machine. I'm gonna pimp it like I mean it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your machine is so freakin' pimped out and I Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki! Oh dear, I should have put the photo credit earlier. Whoopsy... Well, it's up now anyway.
    Definitely a 'Plan B' for my machine if I ever giving up on sewing :)

    ReplyDelete